Plug-n-Play PID Temperature Controller, 12V/24V input/output for Smoker, with Blue LED Display
This plug-n-play controller uses the universal temperature controller GL101B, which can be used as PID temperature controller, On/off temperature controller, or simply as a thermometer/pyrometer with bright LED display and alarm output.
The PID control mode can maintain the temperature within one degree when properly tuned. The on/off control mode is useful for controlling the temperature in a range. Users can set the target temperature and hysteresis band. It will work like a mechanical thermostat with higher accuracy and tighter temperature range.
It has a built-in solid state relay for maximum 2A output and a built-in buzzer for high/low process alarm. It's ideal for charcoal smoker application.
- Compact size, 76x127x36mm (3 x 5 x1.4 inch)
- Input voltage: 9-30V DC, output voltage is the same as the input voltage
- Built-in 2A solid state relay for DC.
- Built-in buzzer for alarm, with on/off switch
- Powe switch to turn on/off the controller/output
- Power input connector: 5.5mm OD, 2.1mm ID; Output connector: 5.5mm OD, 2.5mm ID.
- Artificial intelligence enhanced PID algorithm provides precise control
- Auto-tune function can automatically find the best PID parameters
- K type probe connector ready. The controller supports 10 different types of commonly used temperature sensor inputs
- Displays temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
|Input type||K type thermocuple|
|Input range||K (-200~+1300ºC, 2372 ºF)|
|Display||One lines, Four digits. °F or °C.|
|Display Resolution||1°C, 1°F for K type thermocouple|
|Accuracy||±0.2% or ±1 unit of full input range|
|Control mode||PID, On-Off|
|Output current||2A maximum|
|Alarm||Process high/low alarm|
|Power consumption||<2 Watt, without load|
|Dimension||76x127x36mm (3 x 5 x1.4 inch)|